After Sales Associate Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs Kenya,
Founded in 2012 SunCulture’s Vision is to build a world where people take control of their environment in rewarding and sustainable ways. SunCulture does this by developing and commercializing life-changing technology that solves the biggest daily challenges for the world’s 570 million smallholder farming households. Over the last 5 years, the company has grown significantly and now employs 100+ people around the world.
As a business that is rapidly scaling, SunCulture has been focused on these three key priorities: build systems and processes for scale, align the customer acquisition strategy, and enhance customer support.
About the Role
We are hiring an After Sales Associate to manage SunCulture customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to troubleshoot and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels with the main aim of maintaining and strengthening customer relationships that will lead to the growth and profitability of SunCulture.
Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Keeping records of customer interactions, comments, and complaints.
Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints within stipulated SLAs.
Communicating with customers through various channels.
Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
Be flexible regarding the offered working hours.
You need to be reliable and responsible in your daily undertakings.
Train new members on SOPs for the after-sales team.
Provides encouragement to team members by sharing important communication.
Answers team member questions, helps with team member problems and oversees team member work for quality and guideline compliance
- Hands-on, detail-oriented, and strong execution skills.
- Good communication Skills both Written and Spoken with the ability to interact freely with customers.
- Passion for irrigation and proactive in decision making
- Independent thinkers who are able to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- In-depth knowledge of SunCulture products.
- Have the ability to handle pressure, meet deadlines
- Be organized and be an expert in time management
- An agile trainer capable of training and being trained and be very resilient and flexible
- Good basic computer skills in packages.
- O Level, diploma, or degree in communication, marketing, customer relations, or any other field is an added advantage.
- Experience in working with customer support teams.
How to Apply
We believe in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. Women and PWD ( Persons With Disability) are encouraged to apply and please ensure you send in your application by June 30, 2021.