Job Title: Solar Sales Representative – Solar PV & Power Backup Systems
We are seeking to hire a Solar Sales Representative who will be responsible for acquiring new business and upgrading current customer database through prospecting, sizing, and quotations of client’s application solution.
- Expand Everexceed solar sales network by identifying, pitching and building relationships with potential partners through cold-calling, networking, attending tradeshows, qualifying prospects and closing sales
- Develop specific customer strategies and campaign plans.
- Arrange for demonstration and trial installations of equipment, products and services.
- Partner with real estate companies, and solicit business in new upcoming estates.
- Accurately diagnose problems with installed equipment, giving feedback to clients as appropriate.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations including pre-sale technical assistance and product education.
- Visit prospective clients at commercial, industrial or other establishments to show samples, catalogues, and to inform them about product principles and advantages/gains and/or long term benefits.
- Document all sales activities, generate reports and keep records on transactions with clients.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Commerce / Business Administration / Energy Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in sales experience with the PV industry and familiarity with solar energy market.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- Strong coordination and influencing skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates to send applications to email@example.com on or before 15/06/2021