Job Title: Receptionist / Reconciliation Clerk
Our client is an upcoming Dry-cleaning company with over seven branches.
They seek to hire a well experienced Central Reception and reconciliation Clerk who will be responsible for handling the front desk and preparing reconciliation reports
- Man the front desk and respond to about 5 calls per hour.
- Prepare bank reconciliation compiling data from cashiers or shop attendants, verifying and balancing receipts
- Reconciliation of bank statements and ensure variances are dealt with
- Will be tasked with customer service responsibilities as will be handing clients on calls
- Must have knowledge in a variety of ERP systems
- Follow up by calls on pending payments.
- Responsible for visiting the various branches to confirm stocks.
Skills & Qualifications
- Must Have a Diploma or Certificate in a business-related field
- A certificate in accounts or prior experience will be an added advantage
- At Least 1 year of experience in a related field
- Outstanding experience in reconciliation processes
- Familiarity with accounts receivable and accounts payable reconciliations
- Ability to perform research discrepancies and explore possible resolutions
- Detail oriented with a focus on accuracy in reconciling functions
- Ability to meet departmental objectives and deadlines
- Ability to maintain archive tracking system ensuring policy guidelines
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; kindly send your CV and Professional Certificates quoting the job title (Receptionist/Reconciliation clerk) to Vacancies@corporatestaffing.co.ke by Monday 14th June 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.