Amref Health Africa in Kenya is seeking for qualified candidates for the position of M&E Advisor Global Fund grants. The M&E Advisor will provide technical guidance on design, development and implementation of the project M&E strategy, build capacity in country to develop, manage and operationalize M&E systems and plans that are aligned to program strategy, and permit quality reporting. S/he will support periodic program reviews and/or country M&E systems and participate in M&E system strengthening activities; develop monitoring, evaluation and learning tools for the project as needed; develop an evaluation plan for the program and maintain a program monitoring database. S/he will ensure that program indicators are consistently tracked towards improvement; reporting of valid and reliable data that meet donor reporting
requirements and organisation standards.
The M&E Advisor will support the documentation of best practices and facilitate the use of such data to foster learning; contribute to the design and assist in managing program assessments and evaluations and promote a culture of evidence-based decision making; support utilization of data to inform policy and strategies.
The estimated period of performance is three (3) years.
- A Master’s degree in a relevant discipline, such as public health, Epidemiology, statistics, or related discipline with 7-9 years of relevant experience.
- Must be conversant with the Ministry of Health M&E tools, TB and HIV tools
- Strong coordination, supervisory and management skills
- Ability to interact skillfully and diplomatically with numerous counterparts, including donors, Ministry of Health officials, local partners and other NGOs.
- Experience and working knowledge with any advance data analysis, analytics and visualization applications
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with a great deal of independence
- Experience working with Global Fund and Donor funded programs is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested? Please visit https://recruitment.amref.org:1445/ to make your application. You will be directed to our online portal where you will need to create an account in order for you to be able to submit your application.
Your application should include a cover letter detailing why you are the best fit for this position and your CV with relevant skills and experience. Deadline for submission: 16th June2021. Please note that only shortlisted
candidates will be contacted.
Duly note that Amref Health Africa does not require applicants to pay any fee at whatever stage of the recruitment and selection process.
Amref Health Africa is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Amref is an equal opportunity employer and has a non-smoking environment policy.
Interested and qualified? Go to Amref Kenya on recruitment.amref.org to apply