Job Title: Laundry Operations Trainee
Our client is an upcoming Dry-cleaning company with over 7 branches in Kenya.
They seek to hire a Laundry operations trainee who will be responsible for assisting in the laundry operations of the facility
- Receiving orders wash, fold and enter into the computer system
- Sorting laundry items received for washing by colors and material
- Preforms washing of customer laundry.
- Loading and operating dryers, insuring proper weight of load and correctness of temperature.
- Neatly fold and bag laundry for customer pick up.
- Maintaining cleanliness of store by wiping countertops, machine tops and soap receptacles
- Making sure trash is not overflowing and floor is kept dry and clear of debris.
- Keeps bathroom clean and stocked.
Skills & Qualifications
- Must have a diploma or certificate in a related field
- Must have undergone attachment in an actual laundry.
- Should have basic laundry operations knowledge
- Familiarity with cleaning detergents and laundering equipment.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
NB: Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; kindly send your CV and Professional Certificates quoting the job title (Laundry operations trainee) to Vacancies@corporatestaffing.co.ke by Monday 14th June 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.