Vacancy: Key Account Manager
Duma Works is recruiting for an International non- profit Organization
The organization is a software company that seeks to improve the lives of people.
The Key Account Manager will be based in Nairobi but will be required to travel both locally and internationally
- Securing, maintaining and increasing client relationships that will achieve the organizations objectives
- Articulate the company’s product and explain the advantages to clients
- Forecasting and tracking key account metrics
- Responding to client communications or queries.
- Identifying and assessing the client’s critical needs
- Conducting regular Business Reviews with clients
- Presenting business proposals to prospective clients
- Working in collaboration with the Sales and Marketing team to achieve the company’s objectives
- Perform other assigned duties
- High degree of personal integrity and professionalism
- Ability to think through and solve problems methodically.
- Ability to manage time
- A proven track record of handling major accounts
- Have excellent presentation skills
- Have good negotiation skills
- Technical background is preferable
- Alignment to the company’s missions and vision
- Strong organization skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelors in Computing, Business administration, Engineering, finance
- At least 5 years experience managing client accounts
- Experience with Sales force.com is an added advantage
If interested in the role send your Cv to email@example.com with the subject line consisting of Key Account Manager 1709, your NAME and PHONE NUMBER.