Job Application Africa Enterprise Challenge Fund For Executive Assistant in Kenya
Job career: Africa Enterprise Challenge Fund For Executive Assistant in Kenya
Job Vacancy: Africa Enterprise Challenge Fund For Executive Assistant in Kenya
The Africa Enterprise Challenge Fund
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Reports to: Deputy CEO/COO
Position Level: JG7
Start Date: Immediately
Contract Terms: Short Term (6 Months)
Locations: Nairobi, Kenya
The Africa Enterprise Challenge Fund (AECF) is a US$ 256 million private sector challenge fund that provides catalytic funding to enterprises in 24 countries in Sub-Saharan Africa.
The fund supports innovative commercial businesses in the agribusiness, renewable energy and adaptation to climate change technology sectors with the aim of reducing rural poverty, promoting resilient rural communities and creating jobs through private sector development.
We invest in businesses that are seen as “risky” and that struggle to meet traditional risk-return standards for commercial investors and which offer significant impact on poverty alleviation by creating jobs and sustainable incomes.
In 2017, the AECF entered a new phase as an independent entity with the objective of expanding its geographical reach, grow its funding base and increase its transformative impact on inclusive growth.
Position Overview: The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing an efficient and responsive administrative, organizational, and logistical service to the Deputy CEO/COO office, helping the role holder to be more productive and efficient through organization of travel, events, meetings, compilation of reports, and maintenance of records, budgets, and acquisition of purchase needs in a timely manner.
This position will ensure the provision of high quality operational and administrative support to the Deputy CEO/COO’s office.
Required qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution.
- MS Office with advanced experience in MS PowerPoint & MS Excel
- Professional certification in the field of administration.
- Knowledge of data gathering techniques, such as library research or files analysis to obtain required information.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail;
- Confident individual with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, management, external partners and grantees;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability;
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently;
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response;
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
How to Apply
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for the role, please submit your application quoting the Job Title on your application letter, and attach a detailed CV, e-mail and telephone contacts.
To be considered, your application must be received by Monday,11th September 2017 addressed to: email@example.com