Procurement Officer Job, Latest Procurement Jobs Kenya, Current Supply Chain Jobs In Kenya,
Procurement Officer – Rwanda
- To procure capital equipment, materials and services after analyzing all the options.
- Prepare and maintain purchasing records such as vendor quotes, purchasing requisitions, purchase orders and reports.
- Work with users in developing specifications for materials and equipment and should manage inventories reorders based on lead times, par levels, shelf life and potential market development
- To make decisions which are consistent with the company policy guidelines, the prevailing market conditions and adhere to the code of business conduct and ethics.
- To prepare spend analysis which is used to provide insights in making continuous improvements
- Liaising with the Central Stores and User departments to ensure timely requisition of goods and service
- Expedite orders and ensure timely
- Creating and maintaining effective delivery relationship and partnership with suppliers.
- Helping Conduct market research to ensure that the company gets the best prices at all the times
- Degree in Procurement
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-5 years experience
How to Apply