Grants Assistant – Taxation Job at Amref Kenya, Accounting Jobs in Kenya, Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Kenya,
Amref Health Africa in Kenya is the country programme office of Amref Health Africa, Africa’s largest International Health NGO. This is the largest and oldest country programme in Africa with an average annual budget of USD 40million. We have 19 innovative products and project models that have successfully been implemented and transformed 5.4 million lives.
Main purpose of job:
Working closely with the Grants Manager and programme implementation team, He/she is responsible for management of Global Fund taxation related activities; preparation of Tax exemption schedules, tracking of tax exemption requests from Amref Health Africa through to KRA, support correspondences and communication with vendors and relevant departments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Administration, Finance, Commerce or relevant qualification.
- Professional qualification in CPA I or its equivalent.
- ICT proficient, accounting and ERP software
- 3 years’ relevant experience
- Familiarity with tax processes.
- Ability to juggle competing priorities, meet demanding deadlines and work under pressure
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Analytical and attention to details
- Good organization, planning and coordination skills
- Problem solving skills
- Team player
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
How To Apply
Closing Date : 31 July. 2021