Sales Manager Job, Current Sales & Marketing Kenya Jobs,
Job Title: Sales Manager – FMCG
Reports to: Director
Gross Salary: 100k + Commissions.
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help our client meet their customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those plans to the upper management.
Responsibilities of a Sales Manager Job
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
Requirements for a Sales Manager Job
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field.
- Successful previous experience as a sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
How to Apply
Qualified & Interested candidates should send their application along with detailed CV indicating their daytime contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 11th June 2021.
The subject of the email should be Sales Manager – FMCG.