Environmental Health & Safety SME Job at Ericsson Kenya June 2021
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Excellent Opportunity!
We are now looking for an Occupational Health & Safety Subject-Matter-Expert, to provide comprehensive Health & Safety (OHS) support for relevant organization, coordinate responsibilities to meet business needs and ensure compliance with OHS requirements and procedures.
- Deploy OHS Policy and Group Directives
- Define and execute OHS program and secure adherence to strategy and targets
- Supervise, control and report OHS performance
- Provide functional OHS expertise
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Education: A recognized formal OHS qualification e.g. degree or diploma (Example Post Grad / Degree and MSc in OHS Health and Safety Management or NEBOSH International Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health or other recognized certification.)
- Min years of experience- 5 years
- Domain-experience: Networks
- Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility skills
- OHS knowledge and skills
- Persuading & Influencing
- Writing & Reporting
- Change & Improvement Management skills
- Additional Requirements:
- Knowledge of Telecom industry landscape in Eastern Africa
- Vendor management experience
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your chance to create an impact is endless.
Method of Application