Job Title: E-Commerce Assistant– Home Appliances
Our client is a market leader in home appliances in Kenya.
They seek to hire a creative and result oriented E-Commerce Assistant who will be tasked with management and success of visual product presentation online.
- Pick and Process orders as well as handling delivery logistics
- Assisting with decisions about promotions such as discounted offers and affordable bulk packages.
- Ensuring that payment options and promotional tabs are configured correctly.
- Collaborating with appropriate stakeholders to ensure the rollout of website changes.
- Inspecting and uploading customers’ product reviews.
- Monitoring website traffic and customer reviews to gauge responses to site updates.
- Perform Data analysis and SOI
- Work with external agencies to provide SEO analysis and recommendations.
- Scheduling and communicating intensive site maintenance, as needed.
- Analyzing sales-related data to predict future sales and concomitant stock requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Marketing or any other Business related field
- At least 3 years’ experience as an e-commerce assistant.
- Knowledgeable about consumer preferences, particularly as these relate to e-commerce.
- Unrivaled organizational, teamwork, and quality assurance skills.
- Superb data analysis and report writing abilities.
- Eager about the role of technology in promoting business.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (E-Commerce Assistant– Home Appliances) to firstname.lastname@example.org on/before Saturday 19th June 2021.