Credit Officer Jobs vacancy In Kenya June 2021
Credit Officer Job, Latest Finance Kenyan Job Vacancies,
Job Title: Credit Officer
Reporting to: Senior Credit Officer
Grade: Band 6
Kimisitu Sacco is one of the fastest growing Tier-1 Deposit Taking Saccos in the region. The Sacco was registered in 1985 and is regulated by the SASRA (Sacco Societies Regulatory Authority of Kenya). Over time, the Sacco has grown its asset base to over Kes.7.6B with membership of 13,000 members drawn from 400 employer organizations, Corporates, and businesspeople. We serve members drawn from all corners of the country, African continent, and diaspora.
Kimisitu Sacco draws its membership from Individuals employed in International Organizations, NGOs, Embassies and Reputable Organizations. Corporate entities, Investments groups and Chamas also form part our membership.
Kimisitu Sacco is seeking to recruit a dynamic, self-driven, and result-oriented individual to join our team in our fast paced, modern work environment, to fill the above position:
The Credit Officer is responsible for notifying members on their loans in arrears i.e., substandard, and doubtful, follow up and advising the members on loan repayment modes.
- Analyze list of members in arrears on monthly based on the number of missed instalments. • Communicate to members in arrears informing them of amount in arrears. Follow up through phone call and SMS’s.
- Working with the members on agreed payment plan, send reminders before the agreed due dates. • Answer queries and offer advice to the members.
- Refer cases for restructure to Credit Analyst.
- Prepare monthly reports: Collections received, all follow ups done, Commitment dates agreed on. • Undertaking field visits for recovery activities.
- Support the Senior Credit Officer in facilitating the service providers in line with debt collection policy and to ensure members are well served. The service providers include land valuers, motor vehicle valuers, advocates, Auctioneers and interested buyers.
- Assist the Senior Credit Officer in preparing release letters of the clients who have cleared their loan arrears to have their motor vehicle back.
- Work with the Senior Credit Officer in preparing and issuing instructions to Auctioneers to facilitate repossession of non-performing facilities secured by motor vehicles.
- Support the Senior Credit Officer in reviewing statutory notices issued by advocates to the Sacco clients to ensure they are properly done and to avoid litigation.
- Assist the Senior Credit Officer in preparing accounts for offset and issue demand thereafter.
- Minimum KSCE C plain
- Diploma in Co-operative Management, Business Administration, or equivalent qualification. • computerized accounting systems
- Two (2) years’ work experience
Personal Attributes required for this role:
- Debt Recovery Analysis
- Advisory and Analytical Skills
- Communications and negotiation skills
- Honesty and Integrity
- Team player.
How to apply
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should apply online by filling in the data form from the link www.kimisitusacco.or.ke/creditofficerdataform. After filling the data form, proceed and Send an Application Letter with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The data form must be filled in full. Incomplete forms will be disqualified. To be considered for this role your application must be received by C.O.B on Friday, 18th June 2021. Clearly state the subject of the email as Credit Officer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kimisitu SACCO never asks for money in return for advancement in any recruitment process. If you are ever asked for a fee, please report to Kimisitu SACCO on 0709 136000 or email@example.com.
Kimisitu Sacco is an equal opportunity employer.
Kimisitu Sacco is ISO 9001:2015 certified.