Job Title: Company Driver
Industry: Real Estate
Reports to: Managing Director
Job Location: Nairobi
Our client is a real estate company based in Kenya offers quality comprehensive real estate solutions.
They seek to hire a highly competent individual to fill the position of a Company Driver.
Driver Roles & Responsibilities:
- Safely and timely chauffeuring of the Managing Director.
- Maintaining strict confidentiality on all conversations and information heard during chauffeuring assignments.
- Maintenance of the company and Director’s vehicles by ensuring that they are free from damage and are consistently kept clean and presentable at all times.
- Ensuring that the vehicles are well serviced and in good mechanical condition to perform duties satisfactorily by keeping tab of the service due dates and relaying the same to the Operations
- Manager in good time.
- Delivering and collecting the vehicle from the garage when they are in need of repair.
- Ensuring all vehicle insurance and inspection certificates are valid.
- Ensuring adherence to the traffic rules.
- Reporting any incidents or accidents to the relevant authorities.
- Ensure vehicle records are well maintained and up to date.
- Keep a travel log to record all locations travelled to and travel time.
- Maintain a valid driving license and knowledge and understanding of the traffic act.
- Assist in compiling, sorting, and filing office records and payment vouchers as assigned.
- Assist in payment preparation, cheque and voucher writing.
- Carry out duties in the office and any other assignments that may be required.
- Valid Kenyan driver’s license
- Strong communication skills
- Computer literate
- Ability to follow through on defined tasks
- A certificate of Good Conduct
- Over 3 years driving experience
- Must be very polished and street smart
- Familiar with the routes in Nairobi.
- Mature, healthy with excellent eyesight and punctual with a good attendance record
- Ability to multi-task, willingness to learn and a positive attitude
- Flexibility in terms of working hours
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Driver – Real Estate) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Thursday 15th July 2021.