Citi Service Officer Job, IT/Telecom Jobs in Kenya,
Citibank N.A. Kenya has been operating in Kenya since 1974 and has two branches in Nairobi and Mombasa, serving Corporate and Institutional clients. Citibank Kenya is the regional hub for the Citi East Africa cluster, which covers Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Zambia. It’s the only solely corporate bank in Kenya. Businesses Citi Kenya is structured around business segments, product groups, operations and technology and staff units. The business segment that caters to our diverse customer base is our Institutional Clients Group, which includes the global relationship banking services we provide for top-tier local corporate clients.
Our employees are energetic and dedicated individuals who work in a fast-paced and challenging position that relies on the ability to think and react quickly, formulate creative solutions to pressing problems, and serve clients with dedication. Our employees serve as the human voice and personality behind the Citi brand as they provide quality customer service with each and every client interaction.
- Customer focused
- Quick thinking
- Digitally savvy
The Customer Specialist 5 is an entry level position responsible for assisting with customer service inquiries and providing solutions based on client needs in coordination with the Customer Service function. The overall objective is to apply a broad knowledge of Citi’s products, services and procedures to efficiently resolve service issues.
- Assist with providing solutions to inbound customer inquiries through effective problem solving and decision making
- Develop and apply thorough knowledge of practices and procedures to accomplish team goals
- Assist immediate manager with team motivation and performance monitoring
- Mentor associates to improve individual performance
- Consistently achieve individual and team performance targets under little to no direct supervision
- Fulfilling the clients’ necessities while providing an exceptional client experience is the expected behavior from all our employees and it will be measured by specific metrics.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-4 years’ experience in a related role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Sales experience
- Excellent influencing and relationship management skills
- Proven ability to work under limited supervision and seek out advancement opportunities
- Excellent technical and data entry skills, including utilizing a 10-key touchpad
- Proven ability to creatively solve problems
- Minimum- University Degree upper 2nd division
- Basic knowledge of all banking products
How To Apply
Closing Date : 31 July. 2021