WAC Accountant, and Micro Credit Loan Officer Career kenyas vacancy in Kenya July 2013
- Implementing sound accounting system
- Prepare all financial statements and books of accounts
- Process staff payroll, prepare and make payments of all statutory deductions
- Preparation of budgets, monitor and ensure control of the same
- Manage all aspects of company financial records, assets and liability management
- Manage all aspects of the company accounting structures and processes
- Responsible for all bank accounts management including bank reconciliations
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting option) or CPA III finalist
- Experience of over 3 years in microfinance institution
- Preferably have experience in CMIS operations
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications
- Age between 25-35 years old
- Experience in FOSA management is an added advantage.
- Identification of potential clients, recruitment, screening and training potential clients on the organization’s loan policies and procedures and make recommendations on extending credit
- Conduct due diligence to determine feasibility of extending credit to potential clients
- Monitor closely the clients business performance and repayment
- Assist in the development of new products and processes
- Generation of timely and accurate reports periodically
- A minimum qualification of Diploma in Business Administration and management, Cooperative Management or Micro-finance
- Proficiency in MS Office Packages
- Not less than 2 years working experience in a busy Micro credit organization. Group lending will be an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal communication and marketing skills. He/she should be result driven.
- High initiative and ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Not more than 30 years of age
Community Welfare Agency (WAC)
P.O. Box 456-00516, Dandora