Visual C# / .NET Programmer Career kenya in Kenya July 2013
The Visual C# / .NET Programmer will work on features of an innovative and complex server based, webbrowser interface C#/.NET application.
In-depth knowledge and experience in application software development is required.
Excellent design patterns and development methodology must be employed.
Essential Career kenya responsibilities
Will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Lead the design and development of the software application in both a Windows and a web-based user interface environment with Microsoft Visual C# and .NET;
- Analyse business requirements and technical specifications, and architect solutions with high performance;
- As necessary, take direction from management so as to deliver products on time.
- Excellent knowledge and work experience in designing and developing complex software applications;
- Proficient in programming software applications in C# and .NET in Windows and browser-based environments;
- Proficient in using Visual Studio and MS SQL Server and MS Exchange Server;
- Proficient in programming software applications in Python, MySQL, php and other open source programming packages;
- Must be a fast learner; must be able to get up to speed on new applications and technology in a very short amount of time;
- Must be details oriented, with strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- High degree of self-motivation; must be able to plan and execute work both independently and as a team member;
- Ability to prioritise and manage several tasks at once.
- BS in Computer Science or related degree required; exposure in high pressure programming environments preferred;
- At least 2 years of direct work experience on software development with C#, Visual Studio and open source programming packages.
Interested candidates should submit their applications on e-mail, together with the latest copy of CV, telephone number and details of their current remuneration to: email@example.com on or before Monday 27th February 2013.
A good package that comprises a basic salary, free accommodation, food, telephone, annual bonus, medical scheme, and paid leave will be provided.