Trade Developers Representatives Jobs in Kenya 2019
Trade Developers Representatives Recruitment
AMPLUS International Ltd is a corporate events management and marketing agency with operations in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania since the year 2013.
We are pleased to invite applications from interested and qualified applicants for the TRADE DEVELOPER REPRESENTATIVE position for one of our clients in the alcohol industry.
Region: Nairobi, Western, Nyanza, Rift Valley, Coast, Eastern and Central (Old geographical provinces)
- Product listing: Identify leads, pursue the leads and ensure the product is listed
- Product availability: Follow up on product orders and ensure timely delivery
- Relationship: Build and sustain a strong rapport with the outlet sales staff and the outlet owners
- Visibility: Place & maintain POSM and the product on strategic positions to ensure brand visibility
- Promotions: Identify outlets whereas impactful awareness campaigns need to be conducted
- Asset management: Ensure company assets are well safeguarded and used for the assigned purpose
- Reporting: Submit accurate reports as required
- Any other duty assigned by the Team Leader
- Experience in selling alcohol products is KEY
- Confident with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proactive, reliable, honest and sales oriented person
- Computer literate and proficient in operating a smart phone
- At least a Diploma in sales or any other related course
- Applicants residing in the target regions have an added advantage
If you are up to the task and meet the above qualifications, please submit your CV and Cover letter with Trade Developer Representative and the residential town as the subject to email@example.com on or before 19th June 2019.
Only those who qualify for the position will be contacted.
NB: The application/recruitment is free.