Supply Chain Management Assistant Jobs, Latest Supply Chain Jobs, Kericho County Jobs
The Kericho County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent, self-driven, experienced and qualified staff to fill the following positions in the county public service pursuant to Article 176 of the Constitution of Kenya and County Governments Act No.17 of 2012.
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT III J/G H 2 POSTS KCPSB/2020/30
This will be the entry and training grade for Supply Chain Management Officer.
- Management of warehouse
- Fleet management
- Disposal of stores and equipment
- Surveys and research
- Inventory and stock control in accordance with the laid down regulations and procedures
- Assisting in stock taking, reconciliation, preparation and maintenance of records
For an appointment to this grade, a candidate must be in possession of:
- Diploma in any of the following: – Commerce, Business Administration (Supplies Management Option), Economics, Procurement and Supplies Management, Marketing or their equivalent from recognized Institution.
- A member with good standing in a professional body on supply chain management will have an added advantage.
Terms of service: Three year (3) contract