Software Tester Job in Kenya 2014 july
University degree in software engineering or computer science
Qualification in ISTQB / ISEB very desirable.
- Database skills
- Data management
- SQA and Testing industry knowledge
- Writing skills
- Automation skills
- Must have 2-3 years experience as a software tester.
- Testing experience in desktop, web and mobile applications,
- Experience with standard testing techniques (Functional, regression testing, GUI etc)
- To form a working relationship with the clients within which you have responsibility.
- To develop Test Plans for projects within your divisions and feed those into the project plans of the customer’s larger projects.
- To ensure suitable resources are scheduled to the testing projects to allow the testing of those projects to occur within the required time-frames.
- To work from Functional Specifications to ensure appropriate Test Scripts are prepared which cover the testing requirements of a project, and which will test the software to agreed guidelines.
- To manage the testing resource to ensure accurate and precise execution of the Test Scripts and ensure documentary evidence is produced and recorded in the agreed format.
- To ensure appropriate test environments are established and maintained.
- To develop a network of internal and external contacts to improve technical knowledge and improve communication channels.
- To produce appropriate documentation for reporting the progress of all software testing in a clear and concise format.
- To communicate effectively with the Test Managers, identifying and escalating issues in a timely manner, ensuring full details are obtained.
- To spend some of your time acting as a Software Tester, writing Test Scripts and executing those Test Scripts, either under your own direction or that of another Test Team Lead.
If you feel you are up to the challenge you can send your detailed Curriculum Vitae accompanied by copies of certificates and indicating the current remuneration by 31st July 2014 to firstname.lastname@example.org