Senior Marketing Executive Career kenya in Kenya 2014 April
Position: Senior Marketing Executive
Company profile: Our Client operates retail fast food outlets in Kenya and is a party of an International company that holds various interests in 10 countries in Africa.
The Career kenya description entails
- Conceptualizes new services that complement and extend existing capabilities.
- Take leadership roles in cross line of services sales initiatives.
- Lead complex proposal response.
- Leverage research to generate long sales cycle business development initiatives.
- Respond to tender advertisements, gather the necessary copies of trade licenses/references, and draft proposal/cover documents to accompany the application.
- Overseeing all market research activities for the Company and projects to identify patterns and market demands and requirements to ensure the Group aligns its activities and the projects to the market.
- Liaising with other division heads and external Stakeholders on all matters related to Marketing and Communications.
- Setting aggressive targets and continuously monitoring performance to ensure that the division’s outputs are aligned to the business objectives and achieved
- Looking ahead at risks, issues and challenges likely to occur on projects and proactively addressing them to avoid failure to achieve set targets
Key Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and Communications
- Proven experience in Public Relations
- Relevant professional registration
- Sound Knowledge of the service industry and the market trade within the industry
- Track Record in the creation of new markets for services
- Over 5 years relevant experience
- MBA will be added advantage
How to apply
To apply for this position send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position in the subject line.
Kindly also mention your current/ last salary and benefits.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted