Salon Manager Career kenya in Nairobi, Kenya (KShs 50K – 80K) 2014 April
Salary: KShs 50,000 – 80,000
The salon manager will achieve this through provision of efficient business management, inspirational leadership, permanent team development and operational rigor excellence.
The Salon Manager is responsible for running the allocated salon(s).
This means that the Salon Manager not only directly oversees the daily operations at the salon but that he/she also needs to ensure that the service level always meets if not exceeds customer expectations as well as company standards.
The high quality will be reflected in the achievement of annual sales targets of all assigned services and products. In this position as head of team he/she is accountable for the training and development of his/her team, provides leadership and offers mentoring where necessary.
Eventually the Salon Manager is always a role model for the image of the company.
Salon manager procedures
- Opening & closing check
- Ensure optimal hygiene
- Check agenda (bookings)
- Ensure optimal work conditions
- Check inventory
- Check salon (presentation)
- Assist team to improve quality
- Be a good host (customers)
- Solve problems (clients/staff)
- Coach and control your team(s)
- Retail activity (promote extra treatments/booking)
- Check bookings
- Check displays
- Check Inventory
- Education check
- Store check
- Benchmark salons
- Monthly report salons
- Train your staff, set goals
- Discuss goals with individual staff
- Check & control appointments
- 2 years + retail management experience in a customer service oriented environment with a large team
- Knowledge of technical skills, products and materials
- Commercial insights (i.e. sales, retail, benchmarking, etc.)
- Handle over 50 staff & is creative in nature
- Computer literate
- Able to discipline staff
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted