Sales Manager Jobs, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs, Union Logistics Jobs
Position: Sales Manager
Union Logistics Limited is a registered company specialized in offering value based logistics solutions to our local and global customers.
We have effectively developed the necessary resources to ensure optimum efficiency and professionalism thus enabling our clientele to benefit accordingly.
We seek to hire a Sales Manager with the following experience.
- Create additional volume and warehousing sales and providing technical innovative solutions to customer requirements.
- Building long term business relationships with
- Obtain and evaluate external information of possible new markets and applications, pricing, and weigh the benefits which can be offered to a
- Initiate and Implement company product portfolio range with respect to Warehousing and distribution.
- Technically position company’s products versus the
- Attend exhibitions, company-sponsored customer training and promotions to grow volume and customer satisfaction.
- Understand the global interfacing of the company warehousing and distribution Solutions
- Follow up on all customer validations, needs, orders, quotations, including delivery and quality issues, with sales, operations and Transport
- Conducting regular sales visits to customers; producing and sharing follow up
- Maintain customers’ profiles folders for warehousing and distribution quotations submitted; and follow up in order to maintain an up to date
- Prepare monthly Warehousing sales reports to the Accounts Department for the purpose of determining market share and
- Collaborating with internal departments to provide excellent customer service at all
- Running customer feedback surveys annually/twice a year and sharing the results to drive service improvements.
- Maintaining a proactive and collaborative approach to problem solving for
- Target, prepare and submit all tenders’ quotes and thereupon make effective follow ups till tender is converted into actual profitable
- Holds recognized qualifications in Sales and Marketing/Supply Chain
- More than 5 years’ sales experience in Logistics
- Proven Sales result.
- Agile, competent and innovative
- Energetic, self-motivated person who is passionate about sales, marketing and has strong background on
- Knowledge and Experience in Warehousing and distribution
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates who meet the above qualifications should send their application indicating their current Gross salary by 31st March, 2020 to email@example.comUnion Logistics Limited is a professional company and does not charge any amount of money during the recruitment process .Only shortlisted Candidates who meet our expectations will be contacted.