Rukuriri Tea Factory Factory Career kenyas in Runyenjes Kenya July 2013
Reporting to the Production Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for: –
- Ensuring that production of tea is carried out within the set quality standards;
- Maintaining accurate production records;
- Ensuring achievement of the set production targets;
- Supervision of staff in the assigned production lines;
- Ensuring maintenance of hygiene standards in the production floor;
- Liaising with the factory management on production floor issues.
- ‘O’ level Division II or KCSE ‘C’ plain;
- Diploma in Food Science and Technology from a recognized institution;
- At least three (3) years working experience in a food processing establishment;
- Computer literate;
Reporting to the Plant Technician – the successful candidate will be responsible for:-
- Supervising all boiler operations staff;
- Operating steam supply equipment as per approved procedures;
- Reporting and correcting any malfunction of the steam supply equipment;
- Supplying adequate steam in the production lines;
- Ensuring treated water and chemicals are fed into the boiler systems;
- Monitoring pressure and steam supply to the factory;
- Ensuring that all the boiler operations records are accurately kept and updated;
- Preparation of boilers for annual inspection;
- Observing and complying with environmental, health and safety measures and regulations.
- ‘O’ Level Division II or KCSE “C” plain;
- Final Craft Certificate in Boiler Operations;
- At least three (3) years working experience in a similar position;
Interested candidates who meet the above minimum requirements for these Career kenyas are requested to send their applications and detailed CVs, copies of testimonials/certificates, names and addresses of at least three (3) referees to the address below to reach not later than 2nd March 2013.
Factory Unit Manager,
Rukuriri Tea Factory Co. Ltd,
P. O. Box 166,
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.