Retail sales Representative Job vacancy in Kenya 2019
Career Employment Retail sales Representative Nairobi Kenya June 2019
Retail sales Representative JD
We are looking for a Retail Sales Representative to provide excellent customer service and meet sales quotas for our client’s business, a high-end retail store in Westlands.
Candidates with strong communication skills who can make customers feel welcome in the store will stand out. You will help identify client needs, present and answer questions about the products and services and recommend solutions.
A positive attitude and a desire to promptly resolve potential customer issues or complaints will make you successful in this role.
Ultimately, you will ensure that customers leave their store satisfied and you will contribute to the store’s profitability.
Service and Sales
- Welcome and greet customers in a timely and professional manner
- Ascertain customers’ needs and wants
- Recommend and display items that match customer needs
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Keep up to date with product information
- Accurately describe product features and benefits
- Manage point-of-sale processes
- Banking cash sales at the end of a shift
- Follow all company’s policies and procedures
Cleanliness and Neatness
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Maintain a fully stocked store
- Carry out daily, weekly and monthly store cleaning procedures
- Carry out Physical Stock Inventory weekly and monthly
- Analyze customer needs to apply when ordering of the shipments
- Get actively involved in the receiving and verification of new shipment
- Keep track of customer flow and feedback
- Proven work experience as a Retail Sales Representative, Sales Associate or similar role
- Understanding the retail sales process
- Familiarity with consumer behavior principles
- Knowledge of inventory stocking procedures
Basic math skills
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environments
- Flexibility to work various shifts
- High school degree
- BSc in Marketing or related field is a plus
Hours of Operations
- Maximum of 8 hours daily with a 1-hour lunch break
- Shall be either on am shift (9am-5pm) or pm shift (12pm-8pm) daily
- Entitled to one off day per week in every 7 days, mostly on a week
If qualified or interested in this role, follow this link to apply.