Project Administrator Job vacancy in Kenya 2019
Career Employment Project Administrator Nairobi Kenya May 2019
We at Masaba Services Limited are looking to recruit an individual for the position of Project Administrator.
We are a telecommunications company with its headquarters in Nairobi but with works on going all over the country.
Our main operations are fibre to the home, fibre to the building, fibre to the site and fixed data support.
Role Summary: The core responsibilities of the Projects Administrator are in providing support and enablement for quality and timely execution of project activities.
- Ensure that projects are run in compliance with the Organization’s requirements
- Provide relevant guidance to project teams
- Maintain and integrating project plans
- Track & report overall progress
- Administer the project budget and ensuring that it is within the financial resources available.
- Planning & scheduling resources for a group of projects
- Monitor resource utilization
- Perform quality reviews
- Establish and maintain the project documentation information.
- Ensure acceptance documents are submitted in time
- Provide an estimate budget of all projects before they start.
- Ensure that the goals of the project and deadlines are adhered to.
- Ensure that there is adequate stock for projects by liaising with the procurement department so that projects do not stall.
- Ensure that all engineers have airtime to ease communication.
- Timely approval of all requisitions forms presented.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Ensure all appropriate legal documents are provided before start of projects
Academic & Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications Engineering or equivalent expertise.
- Project Management certifications an advantage
- Working knowledge of wireless technologies
- Certification in any industry standards desirable
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Knowledge in finance related principles will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in project management in the telecommunication industry.
- Thorough understanding of industry practices/standards, operations, contract management.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team-oriented environment; Team player with well-developed interpersonal skills who is comfortable in a cross-functional, multi-cultural environment.
- Strong communication and writing skills with the ability to clearly explain issues to contractors and fellow employees.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Good time management.
- Ability to read and understand maps, drawings, and diagrams for fiber construction.
- History of adhering to safety procedures and practices.
- High degree of focus and attention to detail/strong organizational skills.
- Be able to speak/communicate clearly with customers, employees, and utility inspectors/regulators
Any candidates who meets the above qualifications, should please send their CV and Cover letter and attach academic certificates and all other relevant documents to email@example.com.
This should be done by latest 24th May 2019.