Procurement Internships, Current Procurement Jobs, CFK Jobs
CAROLINA FOR KIBERA PROCUREMENT INTERNSHIP VACANCY.
CFK is a registered Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) headquartered in Kibera, Nairobi.
Over the last Eighteen years, CFK’s approach to participatory community development has been rooted in the conviction that sustainable impact and solutions to poverty are only possible when the community that is most affected by it are the real change-makers.
CFK envisions a community where every person, regardless of ethnic or economic background, has a voice and an opportunity to realize their full potential.
We are currently seeking to fill the position of a Procurement Intern to be based in our Operations Department at our offices in Kibera, Nairobi.
- Collect information to support the drafting of procurement documents and preparing reports by procurement
- Respond to procurement queries and escalate where appropriate, in order to provide a timely and accurate service to staff/vendors.
- Assist in drafting of procurement documents, analysis of offers and making recommendations for award of
- Assist in contract expediting with suppliers to ensure timely delivery of procured goods and
- Provide revision and proof-reading services for standard documents, to contribute to the development of accurate documentation.
- Take responsibility for the maintenance of set standard systems and files, to ensure information is
- accurate and readily available for the function.
- Take responsibility for data integrity to facilitate availability of accurate information in corporate systems.
- Work with staff/vendors, taking on feedback where appropriate, to assist in effective support from procurement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Procurement & Supplies Management or Supply Chain
- Knowledge and Skills that the Intern will demonstrate at the end of the period.
Those eligible to apply to participate in the internship program shall be Kenyan citizens who meet the following criteria:
- Graduates from Kenyan universities
- Must have completed studies in a relevant field of study within the last 24
- Graduates who are below 25 years old and willing to commit their time on the program for the entire year
- Demonstrated good character, creativity, honesty, positive attitude and ability to learn
- Graduates who are currently not in employment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10th March,2020.