Plant/ Mechanical Technician Career kenyas vacancy in Kenya July 2013
Our client, a leading FMCG company is seeking to recruit a qualified, competent and experienced individual to fill the position of a Plant / Mechanical Technician
Plant / Mechanical Technician
- Maintaining a comprehensive preventive maintenance schedule for the entire factory especially the manaufacturing plant.
- Allocating duties and supervising both machinery and fleet maintenance teams;
- Diagnosing faults and ensuring timely repairs of the factory machinery, equipment and its fleet of vehicles;
- Requisitioning and verifying of quality spares ordered both for machinery and fleet maintenance;
- Writing technical reports on plant and fleet maintenance;
- Timely scheduling of statutory maintenance and repairs of both steam boilers and diesel generators;
- Installation and commissioning of new machinery.
- ‘O’ Level Division II or KCSE ‘C’ Plain or above;
- Higher Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Plant Option) from a recognized institution;
- At least five (3-5) years experience gained in a manufacturing environment, preferably in the FMCG sector.
- Computer literacy
Please indicate current or last salary.
N.B. We do not charge any fee for interviews and neither for having your CV in our database