Personal Assistant Job vacancy in an Insurance Firm Nairobi, Kenya 2019
Career Employment Personal Assistant – Insurance Firm Nairobi Kenya June 2019
Title: Personal Assistant – Insurance Firm
Gross Salary: 80k
Our client is one of the leading insurance brokers firms. They seek to hire a competent and well organized Personal Assistant to provide high-level support to the Managing Director.
- Serves as administrative liaison for all positions reporting to the MD. Act as the point of contact among employees, clients, and other external partners.
- Reading, monitoring and responding to the MD’s emails as directed.
- Bring to attention issues and concerns addressed to the MD from all incoming emails and phone calls and ensure to follow up for prompt feedback.
- Accompany the MD for meetings and takes notes during the discussions and keep all company information confidential
- Compile and prepare reports, presentation, and correspondence to the attention of the MD.
- Ensure proper data management and filling.
- Managing an active calendar of meetings and appointments for the MD, Be able to anticipate the MDs next move
- Manage the communication in and out of the MD’s office
- Prioritize and follow up on issues and concerns addressed to the MD including those of a sensitive or confidential nature and determine the appropriate course of action
- Follow up with key contributors to the MD’s projects and maintain the timeline around deliverables, keeping the projects on task
- Arrange travel schedule and prompt reservations for the MD
- Produce all necessary documents, reports, and presentations for the MD
- Organize and maintain the board room and MD’s office
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Degree in Business Administration or related field of study
- 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Must exhibit good emotional intelligence
- IT savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must between the age of 35– 40 years
- Discreet individual, able to handle highly confidential and sensitive information
- Presentable and ability to interact with high-level clientele
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills
- Strong sense of initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be able to handle stress and stressful situations.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Personal Assistant- Insurance Firm) to email@example.com before 17th June 2019. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.