Oshwal Academy Mombasa
Job Title: Librarian
Reference Number: OAM/JS/20/01
Oshwal Academy Mombasa is a private school owned and managed by the Oshwal Education & Relief Board offering the International Primary Curriculum (Early and Elementary Years), International Middle Years Curriculum and prepares students for IGCSE and GCE A/S and A’ Levels.
The Academy is seeking to appoint an experienced Librarian in the Junior School.
Skills and Competence:
- A graduate with Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma from a reputable institution of higher learning in Library and Information Science.
- Experience in a school library will be an added advantage.
Experience and Competence:
- Minimum of two years’ work experience in a school library.
- Ability to organise, prioritise work and communicate effectively.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Methodical, approachable and demonstrable ability to enforce the library as a learning resource center.
- An avid reader capable of recommending age appropriate and diverse genres to students.
How to Apply
If you meet our essential criteria and are looking for a role in a dynamic team where you can make a real difference, please submit your application to Oshwal Academy’s Human Resource Department through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate the job title when submitting your application.
The application closing date is 24th January 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.