Office Administrator Job in Nairobi Kenya 2019
Career Employment Office Administrator Nairobi Kenya May 2019
Job Title: Office Administrator
Our client is a leading supplier & installer of superior automotive accessories & services in East Africa.
They are looking to hire a specialized Office Administrator to undertake a variety of administrative tasks.
She/he will be tasked sustaining efficiency of all office procedures and client management and general office administration so as to guarantee reliability and consistency to all clients.
- Provide administrative support
- Effectively communicate with clients and colleagues
- Advise clients on general enquiries
- Coordinate dispatch of correspondence with office messengers
- Supervise all the support staff.
- Undertake basic accounting including making withdrawals and deposits to various banks.
- Advise on the income and expenditure of the firm and control expenditure and maintain the operation costs at the very lowest.
- Settle bills including telephone bills, rent, etc.
- Maintain a record of expenditure and income of the firm.
- Handle petty cash and disburse the petty cash to the staff as and when required.
- Coordinate operations of the firm’s branch offices.
- Retrieval and maintaining of the biometric data of staff.
- Make follow-up calls with clients, suppliers and support institutions.
- Attend to emails from clients and make relevant follow ups
- Complete tender applications as and when called upon.
- Maintain the records of all staff members from all offices
- Coordinate payment of all statutory payments i.e. VAT, PAYE, NSSF, NHIF etc.
- Certificate in Secretarial Studies
- Computer Packages
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal Fluent in English
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organise, multitask, prioritise and work under pressure
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV and Cover Letter only quoting the job title on the email subject Office Administrator to email@example.com before, 30th May 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.