Oasis Healthcare Pharmaceutical Technologist Job in Kenya 2019
Career Employment Oasis Healthcare Pharmaceutical Technologist Jobs vacancy in Kenya 2019
Oasis Healthcare Group is currently looking for a qualified and dedicated individual to fill the following vacancy.
Job Title: Pharmaceutical Technologist
Job Type: Full Time
Main Purpose: Reporting to the Administrator, the successful candidate will help in running the day to day operations of the Pharmacy in line with the professional practice, regulations and laws of the land. To provide comprehensive pharmaceutical service to patients and other customers as requested.
Duties and Responsibilities shall include but not limited to:
- Prepare medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders; detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
- Dispense medications by compounding, packaging, and labelling pharmaceuticals.
- Control medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
- Provide pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counselling patients on drug therapies.
- Develop hospital staff’s pharmacological knowledge by participating in clinical programs; training pharmacy staff, interns, and nurses.
- Protect patients and technicians by adhering to infection-control protocols
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institution
- Registration with the Pharmacy and Poison Board.
- Minimum of one year relevant experience Customer friendly.
- Ability to multitask
- Transparent and honest
How to Apply
Courier and hand delivered applications can be dropped at Oasis Healthcare Group Limited Offices at Greenhouse 3rd Floor Suite 21 along Ngong Road at Adams Nairobi
Online to firstname.lastname@example.org; Applications to reach us before close of business 28/05/2019.
Remember to quote the job title as Pharmaceutical Technologist Nairobi on the email Subject.