Murang’a County Ward Administrators 35 Career kenyas in Kenya 2014 June
Terms of Service: Contract
- Have professional qualifications and technical knowledge in administration.
- Served in middle level management / administration either in public service or private sector
- Have good experience in management and conflict resolution;
- Demonstrated professional competence in administration and management as reflected in work performance;
- Demonstrated understanding and commitment to the values and principles outlined in Articles 10 and 232 of the Constitution of Kenya.
The Ward Administrator will be responsible to the Sub-County Administrator in the coordination, management, supervision and general administration functions in the Ward Unit.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Developing Ward policies and plans
- Ensuring efficient and effective service delivery.
- Developing activities that empower the local community;
- Provision and maintenance of infrastructure and facilities of the public service
- Ensure regular statutory reports are produced and delivered on time.
- Coordination and facilitation of citizen participation in the development of policies and plans and delivery of services.
- Exercise any functions and powers delegated by the County Public Service Board under Section 86 of the County Government Act No. 17 of 2012.
All applications together with copies of academic certificates and Identity Card should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly indicating the position applied for on the envelope and addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52 – 10200
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Salary and benefits attached to each post may be subject to review as would be advised by Salaries and Remuneration Commission.