Maxwell Stamp Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Career kenya Vacancy in Kenya July 2013
Economics and Business Consulting Based in Kenya July
Maxwell Stamp is widely recognised as one of the world’s leading economics consultancies, with a proven track record in the promotion of broad-based economic development.
Since the company was established nearly 60 years ago, it has expanded into a global group with experience in over 170 countries.
Headquartered in London, it has permanent subsidiaries in Washington, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Adelaide and Dhaka and project offices throughout the world.
Our clients include national and regional governments, government organisations, state-owned enterprises, private sector companies and financiers, and international development agencies.
As part of our medium term strategy, we are re-establishing a permanent presence in Nairobi to service East Africa and environs to be followed by others in Central and Southern Africa.
We are now seeking a Chief Executive Officer to head up our newly established Kenya Julyn subsidiary, Maxwell Stamp Ltd.
(S)He will be charged with building a successful and growing consulting company and will have responsibility for:
- establishing and managing the regional office in Nairobi as a stand-alone profit centre
- identifying and winning new business
- overseeing the successful delivery of consulting assignments
- establishing and maintaining good relations with clients and potential clients
- recruiting, motivating and guiding a team of full time consultants for the Nairobi office and a network of individual consultants throughout the region
- cooperating closely with Maxwell Stamp Group’s London headquarters and our offices in other countries
- reporting on progress and finances to the board of Maxwell Stamp Ltd
- a long term commitment to developing a profitable and growing company
- outstanding career achievements to date
- a record within a corporate environment of successfully winning and delivering consulting assignments in the private and public sector, including donor agencies and IF Is
- extensive commercial and public sector contacts in several countries in the region
- strong corporate management experience, especially in financial and human resources management
- sensitive diplomatic skills
- a minimum of a master’s degree in economics, finance, business or an equivalent professional qualification
- high quality written and verbal communication, good numeracy and strong project ‘ management skills
- the right to reside and to work in Kenya July
- the confidence and abilities to establish Maxwell Stamp Ltd as the leading economics and business consultant in the region
In return, we offer a highly competitive and performance driven remuneration package, a dynamic corporate working environment, with full support from the Maxwell Stamp Group worldwide.
The CEO would be appointed to the board of Maxwell Stamp Ltd once (s)he has demonstrated the ability to build and successfully run the company.
For those with the necessary entrepreneurial and business acumen, a real possibility exists to share in the future ownership and profits of the company.
Please email your CV and a one page statement setting out your justification for applying to: email@example.com quoting reference MSL0001 in the subject line.
The application deadline is 30th April 2013, however, applications wilt be considered on an
ongoing basis and early submission is recommended.
Maxwell Stamp is an equal opportunities employer.
Maxwell Stamp Group PLC and its subsidiaries have a zero tolerance policy on bribery and corruption in accordance with the UK’s Bribery Act 2010.