Jan 2017 Massive Recruitment IntraHealth International in Kenya
Job Vacancies: IntraHealth International in Kenya
Massive Job Careers: IntraHealth International in Kenya
IntraHealth International is a global health nonprofit that champions the critical role of health workers in health and development.
For 35 years, in 100 countries, IntraHealth has empowered hundreds of thousands of health workers to better serve communities in need.
Our vision is that everyone everywhere should have the health care they need to thrive. IntraHealth has offices in Chapel Hill, NC, Washington, DC, and over a dozen countries worldwide.
IntraHealth International is seeking qualified Kenyan candidates for several positions on an upcoming USAID-funded HIV service delivery contract.
The project offices will be based in Kakamega.
- Director of Finance and Administration
- HIV Prevention Manager
- Health Informatics Advisor
- Senior Laboratory Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Voluntary Male Medical Circumcision Coordinator
- Training Coordinator
- Prevention of Mother to Child Transmission Advisor
- Antiretroviral Therapy Treatment Advisor
- Finance Manager
- Compliance and Grants Manager
- Senior Finance Officer
- County Senior Finance and Administrative Officer
- Human Resources Officer
- Logistics Officer
- Procurement Assistant
- IT Officer
- County Service Delivery Managers
- Communication and Knowledge Management Manager
- Senior HIV Testing and Counseling Manager
- County HIV Prevention Officer
- Health Systems Strengthening Technical Officers
- Monitoring, Evaluation, and Research Technical Officers
- Community HIV Prevention Officers
- Data Clerks
Full job descriptions for all positions can be found at: https://goo.gl/5wqGnt (the link is case sensitive).
Interested candidates should apply with a cover letter, resume, and USAID 1420 biodata form to email@example.com not later than 13th January 2017.
Please put the position title in the subject line.
These positions do not come with relocation allowance.