Career Recruitments: Nairobi County for Assistant Ecde Teacher in Kenya
Assistant ECDE Teacher Job at Nairobi County
Job Group F(520 Posts)
Salary Scale: Kshs 15,620.00 to Kshs 19,160.00
- Class teaching;
- Organizing and facilitating play/learning activities for the learners;
- Caring and nurturing spiritual, moral, social, mental, physical, aesthetic and emotional growth of the learners (holistic development);
- Managing ECDE classes and keeping professional and administrative records (Schemes of work, lesson plans, daily programme of activities, attendance registers etc.) and ensuring learners’ safety and security; and
- Preparing and developing play/learning materials.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) minimum grade D+(Plus) or KCE division IV at ‘O’ Level;
- Certificate in Early Childhood Development Education offered by KNEC/Ministry of Education or its approved equivalent;
- A certificate in Computer proficiency;
- Registered by the Teachers Service Commission; and
- Certificate of Good Conduct.
How to Apply
Important information to prospective applicants
Applications can ONLY be submitted ONLINE on or before the stipulated deadline.
Applicants should be Kenyan Citizens.
Applicants should meet requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya and will be required to have clearance certificates from EACC, KRA, HELB, CRB and a Certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Police Service
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicant must have no prior criminal conviction or pending criminal action.
Applicants must be physically and medically fit.
Nairobi City County is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.