Massive Career Vacancies at Kitui County for Community Health Nurse in Kenya
Job Opportunities: Kitui County for Community Health Nurse in Kenya
Job Vacancies: Kitui County for Community Health Nurse in Kenya
One Hundred and Ten (110) Posts
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Kenya Registered Community, Health Nursing, Kenya Registered Nursing, Kenya Registered Midwifery, Kenya Registered Nursing/ Midwifery or Kenya Registered Nursing Mental Health and Psychiatry from a recognized institution;
- Valid practicing license from the Nursing Council of Kenya;
- Registration Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya;
- Certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized institution.
- Assessing, planning, implementing nursing interventions and evaluating patients outcomes;
- Providing appropriate healthcare services including Integrated Management of Childhood Illness (IMCI), immunization, PMTCT, ante-natal care and delivery, providing health education and counselling to patients/clients, and community on health identified needs;
- Referring patients and clients appropriately;
- Facilitating patients admission and initiating discharge plans;
- Maintaining records on patients/clients health condition and care;
- Ensuring a tidy and safe clinical environment;
- Collecting and compiling date;
- Any other duty as may be assigned by a competent authority.
How to Apply
Each application should be accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, testimonials and other relevant supporting documents.
Applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope with the position applied for clearly marked on the left side and either hand delivered to the reception desk at the Kitui CPSB offices on Prisons Road, Kitui Town or posted to the following address:
The Board Secretary,
Kitui County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 33-90200,
Important information to all Candidates Applications should reach the Secretary, County Public Service Board on or before Tuesday, 6th March 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Shortlisted candidates MUST meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on leadership and integrity and will be required to produce clearance/compliance certificates from the following agencies:
Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
Higher Education Loans Board
Kenya Revenue Authority
Credit Reference Bureau
Directorate of Criminal Investigation
The County Government of Kitui is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge commission for its recruitment services.