Management Accountant Jobs, Accounting Jobs 2020, Brites Management Jobs
JOB TITLE: MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT
NATURE OF JOB: FULL TIME
SALARY RANGE: 45K-70K
JOB LOCATION: MOMBASA
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Management reporting and presentation
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Costing and implementing methods of cost cutting
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems
- Banking & bank reconciliations
- Maintain accurate financial records
- Dealing with company’s payroll by processing wages and employee expense claims
- Debt collection
- Customer service
- CPA K-Finalist
- SAP Business One
- 3-5 years’ experience as an Accountant in a busy manufacturing set up
- Ability to work with accounting software- QuickBooks, tally etc.
- Debt collection and costing skills
- Ability to understand and apply current accounting guidelines and systems
- Analytical, problem solving, planning and prioritizing skills
- Attention to details and leadership skills
- Excellent working experience with Ms. Excel
- Good communication, reporting and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Apply with CV stating your skills, experience and qualifications to email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.