Liverpool VCT, Care & Treatment (LVCT) Career kenyas vacancy in Nairobi Kenya July 2013
We have a vacancy for the following position:
Position: Youth Program Coordinator
- Ensure the policy, research and programme integration for the LVCT youth agenda
- Ensure the development and delivery of program work plans as per LVCT’s strategic objectives.
- Ensure maintenance of accurate program data and information resources
- Develop project and fundraising proposals
- Prepare and submit program reports on timely basis
- Represent LVCT at regional level and national /international level forums
- Provide technical assistance for the one-to-one youth hotline and ICT platform
- Ensure that service needs of youth are integrated within the institutional planning
- Provide oversight to the delivery of information, counseling and referral services through information communication technologies in partnership with private sector partners.
- Contribute to policy forums on youth related SRH and HIV/AIDS issues
- Maintain and develop high level skills in the use of electronic information and
- BA in Social Sciences, communications or related field
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working with young people, project implementation and coordination
- Good communication and report writing skills
- We are looking for a creativity and innovation in developing and implementing ideas that appeal to and are relevant to the youth.
- Should be able to comfortably work with multiple platforms including Windows, Vista, and design packages such as publisher, Indesign, Adobe Photoshop/Corel Draw.
- Website management and other ICT experience will be an added advantage.
Human Resource and Administration Division,
Liverpool VCT, Care and Treatment,
P.O Box 19835, 00202
Note: Only short listed applicant will be contacted.
LVCT is an equal opportunity employer