Kimberly Ryan Group, Nairobi Jobs vacancy in Kenya July 2013
Position: HR Services Account Manager – Kimberly Ryan Group, Nairobi
Reports to: The Managing Consultant
Who we are:
Kimberly Ryan is a UK incorporated company with a particular passion for developing businesses in Africa.
We are a group of Human Resources Professionals who offer top notch consulting services and have established our business in Nigeria, Ghana, Uganda and Kenya July to partner with indigenous and international companies to provide focused, concise and quality Human Resources solutions.
Overall Role purpose:
To Build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships, leading the growth of industry sales and developing new business sales opportunities .
- Ensure optimum return on investment and increase in market share
- Represent Agency in Client -agency contracts and networking to secure new business
- Responsible for the implementation of company sales goals and objectives
- Advice and make regular inputs into the current and future corporate strategy of the organization
- Locate potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to Career kenya accomplishments.
- Maintain up to date with all industry trends, issues and news
- Deliver frameworks for the creation of business development plans for individual trade partners
- Create and manage an annual business development plan
- Pro-actively identify new and different business opportunities to provide increased sales
Core Competencies/Skill Requirements
- Proficiency in the techniques, processes and practice of marketing HR services in the Kenya Julyn Market especially Government
- Strong Business relationship/service skills for client relationship building, solution sales, and securing new businesses
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Good organizational and administrative skills
- Clear strategic mindset with analytical focus
- Proven leadership skills at a high level
- Sales Management and negotiation skills
- Rapport and relationship building at commercial level
- Ability to communicate, present and negotiate at all levels
- Innovation and creativity
- Results driven
- Marketing and product development skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Demonstrated ability to improve efficiencies
- Change management
- Knowledge of the internet and how to maximise sales opportunities
- At least 8 years experience in senior managerial role in marketing of services or offering HR solutions.
- Bachelors Degree in a business/social related field
- Affiliation to the relevant professional body.
- A Masters Degree is an added advantage
Key Performance Measures
- Strong leadership/ development of team
- Achievement/exceeding of budgeted sales projections
- Management of budgeted expenses
- Quality and timeliness of input to company goals
- Support of internal teams to ensure sales opportunities are maximized
- Development of new business development opportunities
- Return on investment
- Successful relationships with industry partners
If interested, kindly send your CV to email@example.com, indicating the Career kenya title as subject matter.