Kenyan Construction Company Project Manager Career kenya vacancy 2013
We are looking to recruit a highly qualified and motivated individual, to fill the position of Project Manager, reporting to the Chief Executive officer.
He/she will head the technical/projects department and will be responsible for the overall planning, execution, monitoring of all projects to ensure that all projects specifications and quality standards, project timelines, budgets and profitability projections, have been met.
He/she will oversee all the construction related resources and staff.
Desired Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- BSc or diploma in Civil Engineering or Building Construction and must have a Diploma or degree in Project/Construction management from recognized institutions
- A master’s degree is and added advantage
- Minimum 2 years postgraduate experience in the construction industry, at least one year must have been in supervisory or management position
- Proficiency in MS office and Ms Projects
- Must have experience in BOQ preparation and tendering procedures
- Must be able to demonstrate skills on how to prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment
- Must demonstrate capacity to lead and motivate, high standards of communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be willing to travel extensively.
If your experience and competencies match the above specifications, please send your cover letter and detailed CV, stating your current and expected remuneration to email@example.com, to reach us before February 29th, 2013.