Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) Works and Housing Artisan Career kenya Vacancy Kenya July 2013
The Authority’s vision is to be the leading revenue Authority in the world, respected for professionalism, integrity and fairness.
The Authority is seeking result oriented and self driven individuals with high integrity to fill the following vacant position:
- Cleaning of specified plant equipment and fixtures.
- Carrying out preventive /corrective tasks.
- Any other relevant duties assigned.
- K.C.S.E C plain or its equivalent.
- Craft Certificate in a related field from a recognized Institution.
- Must have at least Three (3) years relevant experience in a similar position in a comparable organisation.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Observation skills.
- Self management skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Must have high standards of integrity.
- Attention to details.
- Team player.
A daytime telephone contact and email address should also be provided.
Senior Deputy Commissioner,
Kenya Revenue Authority.
P.O Box 48240—00100.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only qualified shortlisted candidates will be contacted.