Kakuzi Limited ASP Software Developer Career kenyas vacancy in Makuyu, Muranga County, Kenya July 2013
We are looking for a result oriented individual to fill the following position:
The candidate will be based in Makuyu, Muranga County and will be responsible for development, testing, documentation and implementation of Classic ASP Applications in a team environment
- Develop application to specifications provided.
- Test and verify code prior to sending to test environment.
- Prepare system documentations, both user and technical, at every stage of development.
- Resolving any application issues/bugs that may arise during and after implementation.
- Provide regular communication with the development team.
- Relevant degree in IT.
- At least five years of experience developing systems in Classic ASP and VBScript
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2008 including stored procedures and user defined functions.
- Experience of developing system in ASP.NET is an added advantage.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills are essential.
- Must be a self-starter with strong work ethics and be able to work independently as well as collaboratively under critical time frames with maturity, dependability and a great attitude.
- Thorough knowledge of the security issues surrounding the development and implementation of Internet and intranet systems.
- Ability to start delivering immediately.
PO Box 45560 –00100