Job Description: Seller Support Associate
Jumia is the #1 leader of E-commerce in Africa. Our company is part of Rocket Internet, a global and leading incubator of startups specialized in e-commerce. We have already built in France successful companies like Groupon, Zalando, Wimdu, EDarling, and Glossybox…
We are present in more than 20 countries in Europe, Middle East, Asia and Latin America and this accumulated experience has allowed us to develop a strong platform, which can support new ventures with both advice and capital on a truly global basis.
Jumia has expanded its activities in Kenya. To support our development we are currently looking for outstanding candidates interested in entrepreneurship and e-commerce to join us.
This is a perfect opportunity to participate in an entrepreneurial adventure that will lead to the future stars of the web universe.
- Acts as the main touch point for sellers via phone and e-mail, providing prompt and efficient service
- Operate seller management software that helps in better running of the department
- Monitors Sellers’ adherence to strict service level agreements on fulfillment times, out of stock and return rates,
- Ensuring retention of sellers as needed
- Liaises with other departments such as Operations, Buying, IT and Finance and escalates issues as required to resolve sellers’ questions and issues
- Compiles weekly reports to sellers on their performance with improvement guidelines and monthly internal reports to recommend way forward with sellers
- Develops internal documentation and public knowledge center
Qualifications & Experience
- Previous experience in a customer service role coupled with heavy IT use
- Fast-paced working ability
- Excellent knowledge of IT and use of ERP’s (Software) You will be using excel and our Seller support platform on a daily basis
- Experience in sourcing, purchasing, logistics or operations is an added advantage
- Excellent phone demeanor and written communication skills in English
- Business savvy: understanding of e-commerce and retail business
- Flexible to the ever changing working environment of an online retailer
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Join the journey!