Jobs vacancies at St. Luke Orthopaedics and Hospital in Kenya July 2013
Job Title: Hospital Administrator
Reporting to: The Chief Executive Officer
* Overseeing quality, improvement of process for efficient delivery of services in the hospital.
* Guiding in setting operational standards in the hospital.
* Overseeing of the hospital budget
* The hospital Administrator is responsible to ensure that the hospital runs efficiently and delivers quality patient care.
* Creating financial and business strategies to ensure fiscal viability of the health facility
* Recruitment and retention of staff.
* Addressing doctors’ needs and ensuring patients’ quality medical care and well-being.
* Liaising with all Hospitals Stakeholders and Attending fund-raising, local health council meetings and professional industry conferences..
* Being involved in press relation, public community affairs and grants management.
* Formulate policies for Boards’ approval, and implement approved policies
* Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly progress reports.
* Perform any other task assigned to by the chief Executive officer
* Relevant Bachelors degree in Administration/Hospital Administration from a recognized University
* Knowledge of health service administration, public health or long-term care administration is an added advantage
* At least Minimum of three (3) years of relevant working experience
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Disciplined, self motivated and able to function competently and productively with minimum or no supervision
How to Apply:
If you meet the above criteria, please send an application letter with a detailed curriculum vitae stating your age, position, current salary and benefits, expected salary, day time telephone number and addresses of three referees to reach the undersigned by 14th December 2013.
You can also apply online through firstname.lastname@example.org.
To provide exceptional Orthopaedic and Trauma care through innovative technology, ongoing outcomes research, quality and cost-effective services.
St. Luke Orthopaedics and Hospital
P.O. Box 3705
Deadline: 14th Dec 2013