International Center for AIDS Care and Treatment Programs
Reporting to the Project Chief of Party, the Senior Finance Director will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of financial management, including financial systems implementation, budgeting, expenditure tracking, and financial reporting and accounting for both the prime contractor and any subawards.
Note: This position is contingent upon project award and funding.
- Requires a Post-graduate degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related field
- Minimum eight (8) years of experience in financial management for large complex projects, of which at least five years were working in the field of international development
- Demonstrated experience in strategic planning and execution
- Demonstrated knowledge of USG contracting
- Professional level of oral and written fluency in English language
Note: This is a local hire position and the successful candidate will be an employee of ICAPin Kenya and subject to the local terms and conditions of employment which includes a competitive salary and benefits package.
All applications including a current CV, telephone number and 3 professional referees (current or previous supervisors with their telephone numbers and email addresses) should be sent to the HR and Administration Manager, ICAP at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: 16 Feb 2015
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.