The Industrial & Commercial Development Corporation (ICDC) is a State Corporation established in 1954 to promote the economic development of Kenya through supporting the establishment and growth of industrial and commercial enterprises.
- Timely reviewing of existing systems and making changes in line with changes in technology and user requirements
- Establishing and implementing security measures to safeguard operating and database systems
- Prepare and updating user and technical manuals
- Support and Training users on the use of systems
- Coordinate extraction of business/MIS reports and ensure distribution to relevant business units
- Liaise with the systems vendors and business units in keeping up to date with the software versions by scheduling upgrades, patch release implementation and software development into the production environment.
- Ensure that all business systems related changes are fully documented and maintain the documentation to a professional level
- Oversee all development and integration aspects between core business system and 3rd party systems
- A Bachelor’s degree in ICT or related field from a recognized university.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working with Core banking systems in production support environment as an administrator/consultant.
- Experience with UNIX scripting/administration, Java Programming and PL/SQL
- Experience in ORACLE Database Base Administration
- Possession of additional IT certifications such Project Management (PRINCE2/PMP), COBIT, ITIL, CISCO, CISM/CISSP and MCSE will be an add advantage
- Results driver – takes the initiative to set and achieve challenging work goals, focuses one’s time and energy to maintain high work standards.
- Continuous learner – uses work challenges as opportunities to try new learning and innovative solutions
- Change agent – identify opportunities and initiate action.
HR & Adm. Manager
P.O Box 45519 – 00100
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
ICDC is an equal opportunity employer which strives to achieve overall balance in its staffing patterns.