Mar 2018 Job Vacancy Institute of Management for Senior Internal Auditor in Kenya
Job Application: Institute of Management for Senior Internal Auditor in Kenya
Career Vacancy: Institute of Management for Senior Internal Auditor in Kenya
This position is responsible for giving assurance to the management and the council that the institute resources are optimally used and report on the risk management and ensure proper mitigation strategies are put in place to manage the risks.
- Manage the internal audit plan and development of audit programs for the institute to ensure efficiency in audit execution.
- Carry out risk assessment for the institute to point out priority for the institute consideration.
- Carry out compliance audit for the institute to ensure its compliance to the legal and statutory requirement.
- In charge proper system of documentation of audit work papers/tests for evidence and reference when required.
- Responsible for proper utilisation of resources and provide assurance on their optimal use.
- Prepare detailed audit reports and recommend on ways to improve internal controls.
- Follow up on findings and recommendations agreed during internal audits.
- Assist in the implementation of the Management University of Africa (MUA) audits.
- Spearhead the internal audit activities of the Humanitarian Leadership Academy (HLA).
- Conduct investigations and special projects where applicable.
- Bachelor degree in the relevant field from a recognised institution
- Be a CPA finalist and a registered Member of ICPAK
- Certified Information System Auditor(CISA)
- Five (5) years’ experience
Key Performance Indicators
- Quarterly reports to the Council
- Analysis of risks in the Institute
- Ensure institute compliance to statutory requirements
- Ensure clearance of audit issues every year
- Quarterly reports for HLA
- Quarterly reports for MUA
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- International Practices Professional Framework (IPPF)
- Audit Reporting
- Financial Management
- Quality Assurance Review
- Accounting Systems
- Value for Money Assessment
- Systems and Security Audit
- Corporate Governance
- Risk based Audit
- Management Controls and Operations
How to Apply
Interested candidates are advised to visit and apply at email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org. Send your application to reach us by 28th March, 2018.
In addition please attach a curriculum vitae that contains details of your qualifications, experience and positions held relevant to this role. Include your day and evening telephone numbers, email address, names and address of three professional referees.