Feb 2018 Job Vacancy Magnate Ventures Ltd For Occupational Health & Safety Internship
Job Career: Magnate Ventures Ltd For Occupational Health & Safety Internship
Career Vacancy: Magnate Ventures Ltd For Occupational Health & Safety Internship
- Inspect and evaluate workplace environments, equipment, and practices for compliance with corporate and government health and safety standards and regulations
- Design and implement workplace processes and procedures that help protect workers from potentially hazardous work conditions
- Investigate accidents and incidents to identify their causes and to determine how they might be prevented in the future
- Continually maintain an appropriate level of awareness, knowledge and preparedness across the organization which should include first aid and fire marshals.
- Assist with the implementation and delivery of health and safety activities in the company.
- Support the production of OHS performance metrics and reports.
- Assist in developing site hazards assessments.
- Conduct fire drills and co-ordinate firefighting equipment service.
- Schedule and facilitate safety committee meetings at a minimum quarterly.
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma in a relevant field
- Relevant professional qualification and membership
- Knowledge of occupational health and safety.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong teamwork skills and ability to work independently.
- Good assessment and analytical skills.
- Good problem solving skills
How to Apply
To apply, kindly send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org