Mar 2018 Job Announcement Kenya Institute of Management for Learning and Admission Assistant
Job Vacancy: Kenya Institute of Management for Learning and Admission Assistant
Job Career: Kenya Institute of Management for Learning and Admission Assistant
This position is responsible to provide administrative support in the examination department to maintain an efficient process and smooth running of Examination matters at the branch.
- Keep updated records of exams related issues and filling all exams documents under the supervision of the Exam manager for future reference
- Responsible for safe custody and issue of academic certificates and transcripts for all the Diploma and Certificate courses.
- Handle all exams related enquiries and queries to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Prepare notification letters for the needy clients and including sick students for special consideration.
- Registration and clearance of students for exams to ensure compliance to set rules and regulations
- Book transcripts and certificates for students who had postponed or had supplementary examination or had rectification.
- Liaise with exams department for confirmation letters for the students who have made written applications.
- Facilitate replacement of certificates and transcripts as per the existing policies and regulations.
- Liaise with other branches for exam documents for students who have transferred to or from other branches
- Diploma in Business Management and Administration
- Two(2) years of relevant experience
Key Performance Indicators
- Ensure that the exam data base is well updated.
- Ensure that all exams documents are well maintained.
- Ensure that students get a quick service at the exams desk.
- People Management
- Knowledge on Enterprise Resource Planning
- Knowledge on Research and Projects
- Record Keeping
- Report writing
- Marketing skills
- Public Relations
- Basic Accounting skills
- Human Resource Policies
How to Apply
Interested candidates are advised to visit and apply at email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org. Send your application to reach us by 28th March, 2018.
In addition please attach a curriculum vitae that contains details of your qualifications, experience and positions held relevant to this role. Include your day and evening telephone numbers, email address, names and address of three professional referees.